Sunday, February 6, 2011

First post as The Cajun Cooker

Hello! I am Celeste soon to be known as The Cajun Cooker! Mr. Cooker and I will be making lots of yummy videos with good ol' Cajun recipes and some new to me recipes and some good ol' family recipes that have been passed on down the line that I would like to share with friends and other lovers of good Cajun cooking!

I'm not a chef. I do not have a degree in the culinary arts. I'm a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a truck driver (yes! I did say truck driver!), daughter-in-law, niece... you name it. I wear many different hats, and each of those hats causes me to cook differently depending on my mood and the day and what's going on and of course... what my family requests from me in regards to vittles.

Today I made my first video on how to make gumbo! I will be posting it very soon, but I have a friend I have to go visit who is in the hospital so if I don't post it tonight rest assured that I will be posting it within the next 24 to 48 hours (children and job willing). Later on in the week I am hoping to get around to New Orleans red beans and rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment